This elegantly decorated apartment is double-sided: the sleeping area faces east, while the living room faces west. Due to the position of the apartment floor and the distance of other buildings on both sides, the apartment is very bright throughout the day.
The total area of the apartment is 36 m2, while the terrace is around 2.5 m2. The apartment has living room with kitchen and dining area, bathroom, bedroom, hallway and a terrace.
The building was built in 1968, has an elevator and is well maintained. The façade was completely reconstructed 5 years ago. The large landscaped yard forms a green oasis in the city center which is used and maintained by the tenants of the building.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2019: all the walls were demolished (except the bearing walls), the plastering, floors and installations were replaced and the following was installed:
- Ash parquet – long tiles 12 cm wide, extra class, bleached
- REHAU 7-chamber PVC joinery, with mosquito nets and electric shutters
- Drop plaster ceilings, built-in LED lighting
- New electrical installations with modern switchboard and protection switch
- Bathroom – Spanish tiles, glass shower doors
- Hansgrohe built-in shower, sink with ash/aluminum shelf
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware – built-in cistern, cantilever toilet, silent fan
- Stiebel instantaneous water heater – provides hot water for the entire apartment
- Built-in closets are installed everywhere in the apartment, so storage does not take up additional space
The apartment is sold fully equipped, with built-in closets, bed in the bedroom, kitchen with appliances (built-in oven, cooktop, refrigerator, dishwasher), dining table (ash/aluminum) with chairs, equipped bathroom with all-in-one washer dryer.
The apartment comes with a basement storage room of about 3 m2.